RAYSCAN STUDIO PAN, Scanning Ceph, CBCT, 3D Face Scan & Impression Scanning
5-in-1 The RAYSCAN Studio Pan is designed with cutting-edge detectors and pulsed X-ray technology. This unit integrates CBCT, 3D FACE, and CT impression scans into 1 perfect piece for an effective and predictable treatment planning and production of pre-planned dental appliances. The data from CBCT cab be transferred to a 3D printing system for rapid production of dental and oral surgery appliances. Various 2D panoramic modes provide the relevant clinical data you need to make accurate diagnoses.
- Rayscan utilizes Adaptive Moving Focus technology to configure the panoramic image layer and optimize the signal-to-noise ratio to produce high-quality images.
- Light-guided, customizable Filed of View
- The first manufacturer with wireless remote control for positioning.
- ATCT (Adaptive Tube Cooling Time) – continuous acquisition without forced cooling prevents image downgrading (ideal for that very busy practice).
- Cutting edge cephalometric imaging technology results in fast scan times for orthodontic procedures.
- The high-performance Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) detector allows for the capture of excellent pan & ceph images at reduced radiation doses.
- 1-shot and scanning ceph are optional.
- Short exposure times reduce the risk of retakes associated with patient movement.
- Fully customizable from 4X3 to Max 20 x 20 FOV Light-Guided FOV.
- CT impression scan – break-through innovation in digitizing patients’ dentition without the need for any additional optical scanning devices.
- Provides crystal clear STL output.
- Digital patient plaster.
- CT scan directly digitizes your impressions without angular errors and a full-arch scan.
There are no reviews yet.