RAYSCAN Alpha Pan CEPH
The RAYSCAN Alpha Pan CEPH is designed with cutting-edge detectors and pulsed X-ray technology. Various 2D panoramic modes provide the relevant clinical data you need to make accurate diagnoses.
- Rayscan utilizes Adaptive Moving Focus technology to configure the panoramic image layer and optimize the signal-to-noise ratio to produce high-quality images.
- The only manufacturer with wireless remote control for positioning.
- ATCT (Adaptive Tube Cooling Time) – continuous acquisition without forced cooling prevents image downgrading (ideal for that very busy practice).
- 4-second cephalometric scans reduce dose by over 80% Compared to former products.
- Cutting edge cephalometric imaging technology results in fast scan times for orthodontic procedures.
- The high-performance Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) detector allows for the capture of excellent pan & cephalometric images at reduced radiation doses.
- Short exposure times reduce the risk of retakes associated with patient movement.