RAYSCAN ALPHA EDGE 3D Pan, CBCT, CEPH & Impression CT Scan
4-in-1 The RAYSCAN Alpha 3D Edge is a Digital Panoramic X-Ray, Cone Beam CT, Cephalometric X-Ray, and Impression CT scan all-in-one.
- Rayscan utilizes Adaptive Moving Focus technology to configure the panoramic image layer and optimize the signal-to-noise ratio to produce high-quality images.
- The first manufacturer with wireless remote control for positioning.
- ATCT (Adaptive Tube Cooling Time) – continuous acquisition without forced cooling prevents image downgrading (ideal for that very busy practice).
- Cutting edge cephalometric imaging technology results in fast scan times for orthodontic procedures.
- The high-performance Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) detector allows for the capture of excellent pan images at reduced radiation doses.
- 1-shot and scanning ceph are optional.
- Short exposure times reduce the risk of retakes associated with patient movement. FOV 10X10, 5X10 and 10X5.
CT impression scan – break-through innovation in digitizing patients’ dentition without the need for any additional optical scanning devices. Provides crystal clear STL output. Digital patient plaster. CT scan directly digitizes your impressions without angular errors and a full-arch scan.