RAYSCAN Alpha Edge 3D PAN CEPH
4-in-1 The RAYSCAN Alpha Edge 3D PAN CEPH is designed with cutting-edge detectors and pulsed X-ray technology. Various 2D panoramic modes provide the relevant clinical data you need to make accurate diagnoses.
- Rayscan utilizes Adaptive Moving Focus technology to configure the panoramic image layer and optimize the signal-to-noise ratio to produce high-quality images.
- The only manufacturer with wireless remote control for positioning.
- ATCT (Adaptive Tube Cooling Time) – continuous acquisition without forced cooling prevents image downgrading (ideal for that very busy practice).
- 4-second cephalometric scans reduce dose by over 80% Compared to former products.
- Cutting edge cephalometric imaging technology results in fast scan times for orthodontic procedures.
- The high-performance Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) detector allows for the capture of excellent pan & cephalometric images at reduced radiation doses.
- 1-shot ceph is an option.
- Short exposure times reduce the risk of retakes associated with patient movement.
- FOV 10X10, 5X10 and 10X5.
CT impression scan – break-through innovation in digitizing patients’ dentition without the need for any additional optical scanning devices. Provides crystal clear STL output. Digital patient plaster. CT scan directly digitizes your impressions without angular errors and a full-arch scan.