Introducing the Einstein™ 3D Printer Series
Meet the Einstein printers, brought to you by Desktop Health. Meticulously designed for dental professionals, Einstein hits on all the key features essential to superior 3D printing: accuracy, speed and versatility.
Transform your workflow from fit to finish with Einstein printers.
The Secret to Einstein is in its DNA
Proprietary NanoFit365 technology ensures that every application features stunning clarity, perfect fit, and an impressively natural-looking finish.
Equipped with HyperPrint, harnessing the power of heat and a closed-loop process, fabricate a variety of dental applications with ease and up to 50% faster speed than its predecessor.
Versatility in materials, from dentures to models and everything in between, designed to maximize productivity for your lab of chairside.
- HyperPrint – ✔
- Technology – Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Wavelength – 385nm
- Chip – 2K
- Build Envelope – 7.48″ x 4.21″ x 4″
- XY Native Resolution – 99μm
- Enhanced XY Resolution (Pixel Tuning) – 65μm
- Dynamic Layer Thickness (Z Resolution) – 25-50-75-100-150μm
- Electrical Requirements – 100–250V AC, 5A, 50Hz/60Hz
- Footprint – 16″ x 16″ x 27.5″
- Weight – 75lbs
- Included Warranty – 1 year