Continental Delivery System – CONT-3002
The Flight Continental Delivery system (CONT-3002) has a unique whip system that allows the handpiece and syringe tubings to be accessed from the top of the delivery system. The Flight Model CONT-3002 Continental delivery system offers superior ergonomics for the user and better asepsis as the tubings are not hanging from below.
The whip arms are smooth and easy to use with little resistance and reduced fatigue for the user compared to traditional-style delivery systems.
- Euro Style or Whip System with tubings coming from the top of the Delivery System
- Better Asepsis for tubings and no tubings dragging on the floor
- Superior Ergonomics for User
- Less Fatigue on the wrist and hands
- Less Intrusive for Patient as the Delivery System sits directly over top of Patients Chest
- Spring Tension Whip System allows easy retraction and little Pull Back
- Reliable Components with a Pneumatic and Air Driven System – DCI Compatible Parts
- Standard with Syringe, 3 x Handpiece Connections, and Optional 4th Slot
- Balanced Flexarm with air brake
- The control head provides room to
- Able to house integrated accessories
- Multi-voltage terminal strip available for connections in the field (12v and 24v AC)