CARESTREAM 8100 PAN 3D CBCT With FOV 4×4 to 8×9
The intuitive user interface and computer-controlled system of CARESTREAM 8100 PAN 3D CBCT make selecting settings easy, with pre-set programs and exposure settings to minimize set-up time and errors. And positioning is simpler than it ever has been. Clear instructions help you position the patient correctly, and transparent patient support helps hold the patient comfortably in place.
A quick acquisition time of just 10 seconds minimizes the risk of patient movement and the need for retakes. Ideal for endodontists, implantologists, and general dentists who want to benefit from in-office CBCT imaging.
Almost immediately following, a perfectly sharp, high-quality image will be ready for your review using our dental imaging software. Four simple steps are all it takes for a real-time diagnosis. FOV 4X4 to 8×9. The award-winning design allows it to fit in tight spaces.
With its legendary ease of use and latest enhancements, the
CS 8100 3D delivers outstanding image clarity in all modalities. This simple solution offers great value and no compromise on quality—ideal for endodontists, implantologists, and general dentists who want to benefit from in-office CBCT imaging.
CARESTREAM 8100 PAN 3D CBCT – FOV 4×4 cm to 8×9 cm – Benefits at a glance
- Ideal for endodontists, implantologists, and general dentists
- Versatile 2D/3D system that fits your needs and budget
- High-resolution 75-micron 3D images with limited artifacts and noise reduction
- Clear and sharp panoramic images
- The award-winning design fits tight spaces
- State-of-the-art 2D/3D software expedites treatment diagnostics and planning
- Trusted by thousands of general dentists and endodontists worldwide
There are no reviews yet.