Envision TEC 3D Printers
EnvisionTEC is the leading global provider of professional-grade 3D printing solutions. Our company invents, develops, manufactures and sells 3D printers and proprietary materials worldwide.
3D PRINTERS BY ENVISION TEC
Capital Dental Equipment Partnered with Envision TEC 3D Printers to provide superior 3D printing solutions. Our company invents, develops, manufactures and sells 3D printers and proprietary materials worldwide.
WHY ENVISION TEC 3D PRINTERS?
CHECK OUT THE D4K PRO DENTAL
Introducing the D4K Pro, the highest resolution 4K desktop 3D printer. The D4K Pro from EnvisionTEC includes the fastest print speed for a standard DLP printer, and delivers extremely accurate parts with the finest detail available.
The D4K Pro is built on an industrial 4K DLP projector which guarantees stable performance for many years. The D4K Pro is compatible with all EnvisionTEC DLP resins for the dental industry, providing essential solutions for applications from models to full dentures and everything in between.
Designed for chairside and small labs, the D4K Pro is the industry’s newest solution, brought to you by the original inventors of DLP 3D printing technology. EnvisionTEC has been leading the way for dental 3D printing since 2003, with equipment and material innovations that have revolutionized the dental and orthodontic industries.
- OPEN material access license option available
- Intelligent closed loop minimal peeling forces
- Remote monitoring and job starting capabilities
- Industrial-grade UV LED projector for reliability and consistency
- Designed to run 24/7 in a production environment
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily in minutes
- Includes user-friendly Envision One RP software for fast and easy preparation of models, automatic support generation, and a fully integrated Mesh Healing tool.
- Build Envelope: 148 x 83 x 110 mm (5.8 x 3.3 x 4.3 in.)
- XY Native Resolution: 50 µm
- Patented Enhanced XY Resolution: 25 µm
- Z Resolution: 1 µm
- LED: 385 nm
- Dynamic Layer Thickness (Material Dependent): 15 – 150 µm
- UI and Connectivity: Touch Screen / Ethernet, USB
- Footprint: 50 x 57 x 59 cm (19.7 x 22.4 x 23.2 in.)
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240V AC, 1.5A, 50Hz/60Hz
- A biocompatible crystal clear material for accurate bite and night guards
- A castable material specifically formulated for patterns with thin features and some flexibility, such as partial frameworks
- A wax-filled photopolymer material to 3D print castable parts with extreme dimensional accuracy and exceptional surface finish.
- A material developed specifically for the rapid production of highly accurate, scannable dental models
- NextDent Gingiva Mask
- Creates flexible gingival masks for use in combination with 3D printed dental models.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ENVISION ONE CDLM DENTAL
Created by one of the most experienced teams of engineers in 3D printing, the Envision One cDLM is the largest, most advanced desktop 3D printer ever created. It is bigger, faster, easier to use and more innovative than all the other 3D printers on the market.
Designed to take you from beginner to expert in a single machine, the Envision One cDLM is the only professional 3D printer you’ll ever need. EnvisionTEC delivers an end-to-end solution including design software parameter optimization to deliver accurate parts every time with minimal supports.
Perfect for 3D printing orthodontic applications as well as full dentures, the Envision One cDLM is capable of printing 6 orthodontic arch models in under 15 minutes.
Capital Dental Equipment
Capital Dental Equipment Offers a Full Array of Products Designed to Complement / Improve Your Diagnostic Excellence and Patient Outcomes