Quickray Digital Intraoral Sensors
Quickray Dental Sensor
The QuickRay Digital X-Ray Sensor series gives you pristine image clarity at the highest resolution with minimum radiation exposure, and connects directly to your computer’s USB port without requiring a special interface box!
Compatibility is no issue as the QuickRay sensor has a TWAIN available for integration into any imaging software that supports TWAIN devices.
One of QuickRay’s biggest advantages is gain in time. Captured X-Ray images are projected directly to the dentist’s viewing screen in just ~3 seconds, making it the fastest intraoral dental sensor in the industry!
The thin, tough and durable polyamide housing is less than 1/4″ and features a CMOS imaging sensor chip, CSI Scintillator, electronic circuits, shielding foils, polyurethane cable and shock absorbers.
QuickRay Digital X-Ray Sensor
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CMOS technology with scintillator
- 2 Sensor Sizes (#1 & #2)
- 4096 grayscale levels (12-bit image)
- Direct USB Connection
- No Data Box
- No external power connection
- Built in USB 2.0 Interface
- Plug and Play functionality
- Two sensors may be operated at the same time
- Image transfer and control via computer system
- Multi-Length sensor cables available
- 12 bit image digitalization
Capital Dental Equipment
Capital Dental Equipment Offers a Full Array of Products Designed to Complement / Improve Your Diagnostic Excellence and Patient Outcomes